6 years of dedicated record in IT Startup as Product Manager.
Extensive communication and collaboration skills across business to project area
Professional Project and Product management skills in Agile.
Quick adaptation and Utilizing ability about SaaS for IT startup cooperation management.
Carrer Summary# Project manager # Product manager # Product owner # Operation team leader # App/Web service planner # Business development # Sales and Investment attraction
Led the SI and SM project to solve the serious problem of the booking process of TikTok ads.
Promoted as a Product Owner and Managed planning, design, development, operation, and client relationship.
Succefully managed over 10M dollars scale of booking requests and Achieved long-term SI and SM contract with TikTok.
Designed and implemented agile collaboration system using SaaS.
- Derivation of key needs and requirements through in-depth interviews with domestic/overseas TikTok staff and executives
- Implemented SSOT(Single Source of Truth) of Product planning using Markdown language.
- Conducted agile development plan and retrospective sessions.
- Introduction of Git distribution system to log systematic service planning history.
- Performed prototyping and web service design using Figma.
- Established release plans for each sprint using JIRA and managed sprint/scrum meetings.
- Implemented automation collection process of user feedbacks using Zapier.
- Implemented QA process automation using Selenium.
- Performed heat-map analysis for user experience improvement using Hotjar.
- Managed KPI performance and service usage pattern using Google data studio.
- Successfully managed over 10M dollars scale of ad bookings.
- Nominated as an excellent TikTok partner.
Project Skills# Agile management # WBS # Operation # KPI management # TC and QA # In-depth interview # Git # Service planning # SOW # Workflow # UX/UI design # Wireframe # Process design # Flowchart # Policy definition # Prototyping # Storyboard
Operation team leader, Product Manager
Re-built an internal operation process in the way of agile, and lead the release of the Blockchain game app store project which was one of the delayed projects.
Led the operation team which develops the new business model and builds new projects to deliver the new business model to the users.
Managed and Tracked all the milestones of the planning, design, CS, and marketing team.
- Made prototyping and storyboard by using Moqups.
- Systemized WBS by using Monday.com.
- Lead UX improvement project via Firebase & GA analysis.
- Improved user feedback reception process.
- Built workflow and manual for customer management workflow.
- Established bug report and issue tracking system by using Telegram bot
- Performed business model development
- Managed TC and QA
- Managed operation team
- Listed on Upbit(Crypto currency exchange).
- Published on Samsung Galaxy store.
- Adopted NFT to the Game Item.
- Completed ICO Public Sale in 1 min.
Project Skills# KPI management # TC and QA # Global business # Service planning # feature definition # Workflow # UX/UI design # Wireframe # Process design # Flowchart # Policy definition # Prototyping # Storyboard # Operation # GA(GTM) analysis # Firebase analysis # WBS # Backoffice # Business planning
Service planning and Business development
Participated as a founding member, proceeded with the research of the Blockchain market, followed by service planning and prototyping.
Afterward, got in charge of strategic planning, service operation, and business model establishment.
In addition to internal operation, carried out investment negotiations with global exchanges, booth operation at an exhibition, sales, and networkings.
After all, achieved the listing on the exchange which is the ICO company's core goal.
- Developed business model for Crypto wallet & AI investment bot.
- Issued white paper for ICO(Initial Coin Offering).
- Built token economy.
- Performed service planning and prototyping.
- Operated booth event.
- Achieved investment of $ 125,000.
- Proceed negotiation for investment with global market-making team.
- Proceed investment attraction negotiations with overseas exchanges.
Project Skills# IA # Storyboard # Operation # Product Sales # Partners&Client management # Off-line Event operation # Whitepaper # ICO # Investment Negotiation
Service planning and Co-founder(private business)
Built a small start-up team as a university student and got investment from the government by winning from the start-up support program.
After raising funds for seed, as well as winning orders for the government's start-up commercialization support project, the business proceeded in the order of team building, business model development, service development, and profit model discovery.
Failed in proving the final hypothesis about the profit model, but In the process, cultivated entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Proceed service planning for Chatbot app service.
- Managed prototyping and project schedule.
- Attracting $46,000 of government investment
- Participated in HKTDC Fair in Hong Kong, IR pitching for overseas investors
- Developed partnerships with guest houses and other businesses, got 5 MOUs.
- Performed as operation member of Korea Startup Fair Event Team
Project Skills# Data crawling # Userstory # Storyboard # Market research # Servey # BM # Business planning # IR pitching # Government program # B2B partnership
Skills & Tools
Communication & Cooperation
Agile development & organization
Leadership & Team management
Project requirements analysis
Web UI/UX & Prototyping
Wireframe & User workflow
HTML & CSS
- Adobe photoshop
- Adobe illustrator
- Ms office
- Google docs
Bachelor of CommerceKonkuk University2009 - 2016
Grand Prize for Food Safety Data Utilization ServiceBy linking food safety public data with the restaurant recommendation app, built an environment that foreign tourists can get information about HACCP certification and Halal certification information.
Grand prize for startup hackathonOne of the famous government start-up support projects.
Won the competition to get investment from government.Get the government funding a total of about 46,000 USD.
Bachelor's Scholarship in KonKuk University.
- English (Advanced)
- Korean (Native)
- 5 of MOU
- IR pitching more than 20 times
- Booth operation from Global events more than 3 times
- Attracting on-site investment of about 125,000 USD.
- Got funding from government about 46,000 USD.
- 2 times of global investment negotiations